Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Eternia

2 posters

:: Others :: Games

Go down

Tales of Eternia Empty Tales of Eternia

Post by Yuuko Fri May 07, 2010 3:52 pm

Tales of Eternia Logogj

Tales of Eternia, a standard Role Play Game where you can swap around characters and use an extreme wide variety of skills, my review is as followed.

The Japanese version of the game has an animé opening using the song Flying by Garnet Crow.

Tales of Eternia is also known as Tales of Destiny II, this was done due to copyright infringements of the US. The EU and PSP versions however remained Eternia.

-GFX 7½/10

The GFX on ToE are basicly divided in two parts, the battle scene and the global view. When the player walks around in towns or travels far distances, the screen adjusts itself to fit in the ideal format of sight, this is convenient. In battles, the game uses a 2D interface with a left-to-right battle scene (or the other way around). These graphics are quite nice, nonetheless.

-Plot 8/10

The plot of the game is long, I can ensure you that. You can't finish the game within three hours, even if you aren't human. This, however, makes the game amusing, you have lots to do and don't get bored too fast. There are many towns you can visit and seperate worlds you can wander around in.

-Gameplay 7/10

The gameplay is smooth, that's for sure. Once you get used to the buttons and interfaces, you can cruise through the game in a very stylish fashion. Once you get further into the game, you unlock combo skills which are a bit harder to use. Mainly because you need to memorise a crapload of buttons.

-Voice Acting 6/10 ENG || 8/10 JP

Yeah, the game has voice acting. When you cast skills or walk around and interact with others, your character will speak on most of the occasions. Every character uses an unique voice but yeah, dubs are never good I mean look at animé.. I still think the original Japanese voices are dominant.

-Overall 7½/10

Besides all them errors and what not, this is still a nice game. It has great graphics for a handheld availible game and it has originality. I own the game myself and I personally think that every RPG lover will like this.

So much for ToE, I'm out.
Yuuko
Yuuko

https://kiseki.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Tales of Eternia Empty Re: Tales of Eternia

Post by Nuturox Fri May 07, 2010 4:04 pm

Ok, I think I gonna try this game tomorrow, where can I buy this game >:3!

Nuturox

Back to top Go down

:: Others :: Games

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum