Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devil May Cry

4 posters

:: Others :: Games

Go down

Devil May Cry Empty Devil May Cry

Post by Yuuko Wed May 05, 2010 8:23 am

Welcome, I wish to introduce you to..
Devil May Cry Logoqu
Yes, the DMC franchise. You might know it, you might not. If you have a weak stomach, you better not.

Anyway, Devil May Cry is a four-part hack and slash game where you play as a character depending on what version. DMC is full of demons and weird hellish monsters you have to destroy, the end bosses however are usually human or look human.. I personally have played 3 and 4, I liked 4 more because it had nicer GFX but then again 3 has a better plot.

ONWARDS~!

Plot 9/10

The plot is terrific, it has many cutscenes where you can sit back and watch for a bit. The plot of 3 is mainly beating your evil twin brother who wishes to destroy the world by opening the hellgate, part 4 is similar except that this time, it's a priest? Anyway, both throw a lot of hell-beings at you so you can't destroy their plans.

Gameplay 10/10

The game is full of puzzles, you have to have a brain to solve most of them. Usually alongside puzzles, you'll get specific monsters you need to beat before you gain access to the next level. I, myself, had to ask Phill a couple of times on how to proceed to the next level /blush. You have amazing skills in this game and a wide variety of weapons to your disposal.

Voice acting 8/10

DMC 3 has great voice acting. The thing that ruined the perfect score was DMC 4, I didn't like Nero's voice.. at all. The girl in DMC 4 also had a stupid voice. But yeah, DMC 3 has awesome voice actors.

Audio 11/10

Audio in this game is perfect, during battles a fast tune plays and pumps you up without you even noticing, during cutscenes a nice suspense is played for the thrill. Even if you don't like rock music, you'll like this.

Overall 9½/10

A great game, I do recommend if you like games such as these. The endings are so intense and action-packed you just want to play more. Do mind that the games are not chronologically numbered. The storyline actually starts at DMC 3 and ends at 4, 2 and 1 being in the middle of them two.

That was all for my game review, I will excuse myself again.

Last edited by Yuuko on Wed May 05, 2010 1:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Yuuko
Yuuko

https://kiseki.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Devil May Cry Empty Re: Devil May Cry

Post by Gant Wed May 05, 2010 8:26 am

Hey..HEY! Johnny Yong Bosch is awesome, you know. :|
Gant
Gant

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuko Wed May 05, 2010 8:31 am

Fine, blame the script of the game..
Yuuko
Yuuko

https://kiseki.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis1 Fri May 07, 2010 11:00 am

devil may cry rockz and its anime too /ridicule
Artemis1
Artemis1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuturox Fri May 07, 2010 12:50 pm

May u should applicate for 'Game Kings'. You're a great reviewer /ridicule, u make me almost play this game, but I still don't like the angry/evil/demonish theme on ANY game /sad I think I pass for the DMC series /sleepy

Nuturox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Others :: Games

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum